BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Blogger Templates »

Monday, January 4, 2010

I feel so miserable with the others make commentary on me
But Miss C give a mite of comfort to me
although I know maybe she's not totally trust me

This morning I step into the school gate
Kena catch again, a lot of prefects, principals and CEOs there
Because my school bag too colourful, I wear ring
and there'r some colour on my shoes (Hye, it is not obvious okay ?)
-Dog- keep smash my school bag and my hair colour
he even put an affront upon me T.T arhh...
after that Miss.C ask me to see her in the office
She told me some parents call them and said that they don wan their children to be same class with Kelly
I admit I was so sad when I heard this
Miss.C say people say I'm hiao po, even hooker
I always be the leader to ask their kids to go out
and I am very naughty and bad and always call their boys !
I DENY !
1st-I hate strangers text me...I hate to text !
2nd- I only hang out with my close friends ! And I know they r not BAD !
3rd- I don smoke, don take drug, No clubbing, Can anyone tell me wats the reason they say I'm a BAD GIRL ?!
4th- I only call my close GIRL FRIENDS at the pinch !
I'm people daughter too, how if my mum heard this ? how sad will she be ?
I don care who is the parent who complained me
But please think before you talk
and please look at your own kid
Wat did you said HURT me a lot !

0 comments: