BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Blogger Templates »

Saturday, December 5, 2009

Grave tired, I love holiday, but I hate it too
When there's any holiday, I sleep in the moning and wake up at night
During night time, I watch movie and drama and play solitaire while watching
Over and over again...Damn sucks !
Yay yea, I watched saw6, not nice LOL the ways jigsaw kills others laoya cin cin
I download twilight new moon oredi ! teehee ! But I haven watch it
Last night TLD got performance at boulevard
before that my teacher asked all of the dancers to wear nice dress
cause the organiser said that we have wedding feast dishes to eat
All of us were very happy to hear that....
But, they a LIAR ! we got only fried noodle and fried rice T.T
And I saw angel them there, huhu, damn happy to see them :D
wat I wan to say now is
I WAN TO BUY A HOUSE ! YEA ! A HOUSE ! A SMALL SWEET HOME :D
*not a big house, cause I can sure there should be many Ah piao inside, Definitely !

0 comments: