BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Blogger Templates »

Friday, November 27, 2009

Happy Family Relationship

Yayy...Yesterday was a public holiday and all my Big family members went for picnic at tanjung Beach
All the family members bring different foods, drinks...and we share together
We got a great time there, splashing the water, and I did something lame* collect seashell and some special stones
But it's fun....especially when I get the complete clam...I found 2 in white colour and cynthia found one very BIG !
After we had our breakfast there, we did the second round, BBQ =D
we'r starving after playing in the water...but we are not allowed to go into the pavilion
so all of us who'r wet just squatted down by the guard bar and eat chicken wengs, hotdogs and pork (I like most ) !
and after this we go into the water again...play until 2 something then we went back
Just like wat I anticipate, My skin browned by the sun, Sunburned ! HOHOHOHO

0 comments: