BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Blogger Templates »

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Exam =D

Oh yea...please let me study in peace
My surrounding full of great tumult tat make me STRESSED !
Stressed until I keep pull my hair on head
And shaved my hair under there ! =D
OMG I'm getting crazier and crazier everyday
I like to touch ppl body, boobs and butt
And I like to force ppl to smell my armpit and feets
Wa I get a bang out of that ! LOL
I neglected bout my cute and pretty blog page because I was soo busy
My sis got a stall at First Delicious Food court
TMD there'r so many hatred bugs and they bit my leg
and now my legs are just KNS ! so many fucking insect bites on it
And I'm oso busy to prepare for TLD annual party
AND ! OMG ! My nen nen are primarily small like hell T.t
I have nth to say anymore...End my post here...BYEBYE

0 comments: