BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Blogger Templates »

Friday, October 2, 2009

Yii birthday celebration

Yii Birthday celebration on 2 October 2009
We had a lot of fun on the day
And i watched Final Destition 4 Finally haha
And there'r oso some funny stories to present
but next time becuase i'm not on mood to tell stories
so i tell you guys the story in Rex box with those following pictures
-------------------------------------------------------------------
this is the leading actor LING JIA YII
Hoik ! don try to cover your face
i will catch you sooner or later lalala
and the boy next to is Bitch Alton(so-known Ling's Husband)xP
See ! I said tat I will catch you :P
LoL..See Alton's Cb Face....
I know her singing voice sucks
but oso don look at ppl like tat barhh HAHA
Mr Chau Ped Ped
The room registered with using his name and phone Number
Ppl owes say the earnest man is the most handsome one
How about He ? he is very conscientious while adjust the Karaoke thing
and he open his golden mouth and sing with me ! Shuang :D
Sing "男人女人" cause he only know a few chinese songs nia
Nah...Ever see sorhai Sing before ? Now you got the opportunity
Aiyer I tell you orhh...She keep Missed the pitch
cannot Sing the "High Voice" song still nge nge sing
hahahhaas ! forgot to you..this is Chung yi lian :D
Sei Sha Po Haahas
Eh deh deh you ! Freeze Ulabaha ! ^.^V
Opps..I freeze him on the wrong moment
tat's why he keep in a weird Pose ! Aduhai......
This time you try to run but I will catch you sooner too
Walao..so Fast I catched him (Dian Ji)
Look at the Greentea on the table ordered by me
Lols...WAT'S WRONG WITH ME ?!
But after tat we order beer*4 tins for RM38
But Does't matter cause they enjoyed it
and I ONLY pay for Rm20(for 1 tin) xP
KNS one...nor need to care Hahahas just kidding
Voon Ping and Christok the fans of Wu Ke Qun
Keep sing his songs cause his songs are the most easiest for them :P
Cbfully Face...Lol...No larh just kidding xP
Holding the mic and look at the camera
nth to describe anymore
Me and Wei Lin At Sushi King
A new Leng lwui friend :]
OMG I look so ugly without make up ! T.T
Me and Lian Haha I look so lasap kuan in this pic >''<
Lian enhanced the whiteness of my Skin
Lols..thanks Lian :]
The Fruit Serving
Watermelon with yellow flesh-watermelon with red flesh-Honeydew
The watermelons taste SUCKS ! and there'r many seeds
Roar ! And not cold at all !
The Koropok serving :] Actually gort My favourite Ubi koropok de
but donno who took it away...Dud you !

------------------------End of PictureStory Telling------------------------
While we are singing aa...the waiter I think
Keep look inside...especially I Shout And Laugh With mic
And he took away my mineral water..Hmp ! So bad
at last...Lian ly there and texting with her baobeii
Yii Pakto with her baobeii
Me ! the one single jiu keep sing sing sing
Sing dao my voice gort a bit Sot sot Hahaha
Tats all from me...And lastly....End this post with
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
'
KNS BIG SMILE !
Wui don laugh at me mor
I try my best to had a big smile oredi hor

0 comments: