BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Blogger Templates »

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Yeah this Friday and Saturday is not going to school
because of sports day lo I sure everyone start planning how to go parkson already
I'm the bright one :D I'll stay at home and sleep until gou gou HEHE
but my BUDDIES wan to gamble at Alton's house this Saturday
because chau ped ped cant wait to lose his money already LAME DICK
I wan to go parkson but I know she's not going to wait me there
there's only him in her eyes now I became invisible :P

Chau ped ped and Yii told me about the bad thing
I don know wat'd happened but I wish to know
Yay I know I'm busybody HAHA :D

Ah Leong Ah Leong you aeroplane me again
You told me you going to dance yesterday
I was so happy and I told many ppl Casey is coming back
I wait for so long and you never appear T.T
When you free ? I wan to have some talk with you HEHE

0 comments: