BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Blogger Templates »

Friday, November 20, 2009

Holiday dint work on me...

Yearend Holiday is finally here...but it dint let me up
Hmmm...My days are still gloomy...nothing to do
and start from the day my sister open a food stall
I got more times to stay at home alone...
because my family are just busy about their bussiness and neglected me
Actually I'm not entirely been neglected...But atleast I felt that LALALA
Few days before the holidays...We are boring so we play poker ! =D
The gamble paid off , and I win some bucks...Teehee ! $$
Suei looks down today...I donnno wat'd happen to her
but still thanks for her gift ( pink BRA ) brought back from KotaKinabalu
I like it so much hehe...I cant see her during the whole holiday so I gonna miss her badly
My wireless connection SUCKS ! the number of time the line disconnected are innumerable
I was fed up with having this kind of stupid line....ROAR !
Oh ya ! I came 4th in the semester exam this time...
Well...I am satisfied with my result...but not very...
atleast it let my patriarch feel it is worth to trust me :]

0 comments: