BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Blogger Templates »

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Oh yeah...it's my birthdae :]
ii received few gifts from my frwens

but zero from my family Lols



Necklace From lynn :] ii lik it very much
Shirt and Pants from wei jie :]






ths k nic :] glad to received ur gift...touching



Mask from Mis tang :]






Shirt and Card from Bin and Daddy :]
Nice belly rings from fliss jie jie :] hee
My cake with my pretty face :] Lol
dedicated by wei jie...
After skul...they gonna give me suprise at canteen
Hahas..but ii know it early larhh...
so ii act that ii donno anything lor
Lols...they buy 2 cakes
1 for smash and 1 for eat dee lor
the one for smash one aa...very big eh...
adelyn told me it cost Rm100 @@
of cus...my face full of cream
but luckily nor pimple pop out
eerr...ths ya all of my frwens :]
ii love you guys forever
lastly....
extremely grateful to ---
1.adelyn 2.Suei 3.Lynn 4.chau chau 5.Ah tak 6.wan jin
7.Lik yang 8.Fliss jie jie 9.Ah xiong gor gor 10.Dylan 11.Robin
12.Jay Jong 13.Daddiie Fiona 14.Raymond 15.Wei jie 16.Chin haw
17.Ah lu 18.Karen 19.Ming yee 20.Ah kai gor gor 21.Jia en
22.Mis Luu jee 23.Guo sheng 24.Szekai 25.Zhi hui 26.Ken 27.Ivy
28.Chu jun 29.Ming ming 30.....all of you who greet me :]
Had a Nice birthdae :]

0 comments: